Protect Life in the Fast Lane
Insurance Coverage for High-End, Luxury Automobiles
Collector Car Insurance Coverage
Celebrate the past while protecting your vehicle for the future. Classic car insurance is critically important in protecting your latest investment. Whether you purchase a muscle car or an antique vehicle, you must be insured.
When insuring a classic car, you must consider how you will be using the vehicle:
- Will you only drive the vehicle to car shows or in a few parades? If so, your policy should be limited to those circumstances.
- Are you going to use your antique vehicle to go to the grocery store, hit the beach or visit a relative? Then your policy should reflect this kind of use.
- How many miles do you intend to drive each year?
Since classic and antique vehicles are so diverse, your insurance coverage will be specific to your vehicle. There are many considerations that you and Britton Gallagher will discuss while creating a policy to suit your classic car.
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage—pays for the car’s full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard—to compensate for inflation and appreciation, the policy increases the vehicle’s value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Flexible usage—limits on mileage ranging from 2,500 to 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to parades.
Policies can either stand-alone or be coupled with the policy for your daily-use autos. Britton Gallagher can help you determine what is right for your needs.